Perfect for creating a drip effect on chocolate biscuit puddings with sugarpaste.
The Drippy Cutter minimises the risk and guest work of liquid icing, allowing you to create perfect drip effects with sugarpaste instead.
The endless possibilities can be used for christmas pudding, spilt ice-cream, mud puddles.
12.3cm x 13cm
1. Dust your work surface with cornflour or icing sugar, then knead the sugarpaste for a couple of minutes to soften.
2. Use a rolling pin to roll out the sugarpaste to your desired thickness.
3. Place the Drippu Icing Cutter over the sugarpaste and push down firmly to cut out the shape.
4. Gently lift the Drippy Icing Cutter to reveal the shape.
5. Use edible glue or water to firmly stick your Drippy Icing Cutter shape over your cake.